Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Ref. No. JLIL026
Position: IT Enterprise Architect
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for IT Enterprise Architect within the IT Department. The position holder will report to the Group Chief Information Officer and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
The role holder will be responsible for unifying and coordinating departmental processes across the company. The main goals of the role holder will be to create a map or blueprint of the structure and operations of an organization. This blueprint should include information and a map of IT assets and business processes.
1. Developing the Enterprise Architecture and coordinating Architecture Plans.
2. Coordinating all Enterprise Architecture activities, both locally and globally.
3. Assisting in aligning business and enterprise initiatives with the Enterprise Architecture.
4. Auditing compliance within the Enterprise Architecture standards.
5. Serving as an advisor to senior business management on business and information integration strategies.
6. Building a business–level system and executing architectural analysis daily.
7. Making sure that the appliance architecture team delivers the system solutions to the architect’s business team.
8. Developing, improving, and managing the procedure of service design.
9. Plan, build and arrange standard business solutions as required.
10. Preparing and presenting a technical presentation, test plan, and lab reports for various solution areas.
11. Communicating with the business process teams to complete conversions and with the IT team to effectively implement the architectural solutions.
12. Working on consumer stipulations, analyzing their specifications, and conducting product recommendations.
13. Responsible for selecting suitable software and hardware integration.
14. Supporting organizations to transfer their physical infrastructure to the cloud.
15. Responsible for designing the cloud infrastructure as per the allocated budget.
16. Main role is eliminating data leakage. He/ She must calculate the general mistakes and application downtime.
17. Addressing the technical risks, problems, and ideas from time to time.
18. Responsible for monitoring the system regularly, ensuring the organization’s goals are met.
1. Visionary Leadership
2. Entrepreneurial Spirit
3. Market Awareness
4. Customer Focus
5. Continuous Innovation
6. Ownership & Commitment
7. Team Spirit
1. Bachelor’s Degree in IT or any other related field.
2. Cloud Solutions Architect Certification
3. CISSP Information Systems Security Architecture Professional
4. Salesforce Certified Technical Architect
5. The Open Group Certified Architect
6. AWS Certified Solution Architect
1. Minimum of seven years relevant experience, three years in a supervisory role.
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via
Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 9th December 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.