Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Ref. No. JLIL027
Position: Manager, Information Security
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Manager, Information Security within the IT Department. The position holder will report to the Group Chief Information Officer and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
The role holder will be responsible for developing and implementing an information security program, which includes procedures and policies designed to protect enterprise communications, systems, and assets from both internal and external threats.
1. Establish and/or maintain an information security strategy in alignment with organizational goals and objectives to guide the establishment and/or ongoing management of the information security program.
2. Establish and/or maintain an information security governance framework to guide activities that support the information security strategy.
3. Integrate information security governance into corporate governance to ensure that organizational goals and objectives are supported by the information security program.
4. Establish and maintain information security policies to guide the development of standards, procedures, and guidelines in alignment with enterprise goals and objectives.
1. Visionary Leadership
2. Entrepreneurial Spirit
3. Market Awareness
4. Customer Focus
5. Continuous Innovation
6. Ownership & Commitment
7. Team Spirit
8. Excellent knowledge of IT systems & infrastructure.
9. Knowledge of relevant standards and frameworks namely ISO 27001, ISO 22301, COBIT and NIST
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any other related field.
2. CISA Qualification
3. CISSP Qualification
4. CISM Qualification
5. CGEIT Qualification
6. CRISC Qualification
1. Minimum of seven years relevant experience, three years in a supervisory role.
2. Evidence of skills in designing/developing IT systems as well as implementation of these systems (from business requirements analysis through to day–to–day management)
3. A proven track record managing an IT team in a complex environment and experience with hands–on leadership roles, while driving change within a large, business set–up.
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 9th December 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.