Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Business Development Officer – Institutional Business
Key responsibilities for the position are as hereunder:
- Grow sales of Unit Trust Funds and Wealth Management products marketed to the Institutional Business Sectors.
- Grow the number of institutional clients and maintain a high level of client relationships.
- Recruit, train and manage independent institutional agents.
- Work closely with the marketing team to manage marketing activities and generate increased production from the targeted sector.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
Qualified candidates are expected to possess the following
- A business degree in a related field; additional qualifications in sales and marketing would be an added advantage.
- Advanced training in sales and marketing.
- Analytical skills and a high degree of maturity and self-drive.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Institutional or B2B sales, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Capacity in sales management and in building business relationships.
- Adequate presentation and communication skills.
Qualified candidates are requested to forward their applications and detailed Cvs to the Human Resources Manager at: email@example.com on email not later than 10th December 2021.