Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the job
MediaPal is looking for an HR & Admin person who will be responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which include but are not limited to recruitment, staffing, contracts, leave, training and development, performance monitoring, and employee welfare.
They will be expected to coordinate workplace benefits and also prepare and generate various reports for employee and management action.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Advise on human resources policies, procedures, rules, and regulations, as required.
- Develop and implement human resources policies and procedures that are aligned to the organizational strategy, monitor and ensure compliance;
- Identify training courses and workshops
- Assist in the organization and conduct of training courses and workshops
- Prepare contracts
- Maintain leave plan for all staff and update monthly
- Provide logistics and administrative support
- Provides general office support services that include and are not limited to drafts and/or processes a variety of communications.
- Sets up and maintains reference files/records (electronic and paper).
- Schedules, follows up, and monitors deadlines of ongoing human resources-related activities.
- Maintains automated database containing HR-related statistics and prepares periodic reports.
- Performs other duties as required.
Qualifications & Skills Desirable.
- Strong Human Resources advisory and people management skills
- Policy formulation, interpretation, and implementation
- Exceptional knowledge and understanding of labor laws and employee relations practices
- Analytical, critical thinking, logical and systematic in approaching issues, considering alternatives, and in making decisions
- Excellent influencing, negotiating, relationship building, and networking skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on individual, with personal drive and ability to respond to issues efficiently
- Ability to work as a part of a diversified multi-cultural and multi-functional team
- IT skills and HR experience
- Knowledge/experience and understanding of the Kenyan government’s labor laws and HR requirements.
How To Apply