Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Plans and implements product exhibits at conventions, exhibits, sales conferences, and/or symposia.
- Arranges for specific events at national conventions and may also participate in international conventions.
- Works with vendors to arrange space, literature, hotels, equipment rental, and set-up and dismantling of the exhibit.
- Plans and coordinates the routing of exhibits shipped for the convention program.
- Develops plans, budgets, and generates reports providing information on cost-per-contact, audience profiles, and representatives’ comments.
- Works with marketing and sales departments on show selection decisions.
- Remains current on new trends in exhibit design.
SPECIALIST CAREER STREAM: Typically an individual contributor with responsibility in a professional discipline or specialty. Delivers and/or manages projects assigned and works with other stakeholders to achieve desired results. May act as a mentor to colleagues or may direct the work of other lower level professionals. The majority of time is spent delivering and overseeing the projects – from design to implementation – while and adhering to policies, using specialized knowledge and skills normally acquired through advanced education.
Autonomy: Entry-level individual contributor on a project or work team.
Works with close supervision.
Organizational Impact: Delivers work of limited scope, typically smaller, less complex projects or related activities.
Innovation and Complexity: Identifies, defines and addresses problems that are not immediately evident but typically not difficult or complex.
Makes minor changes in systems and processes to solve problems .
Communication and Influence: Communicates primarily with internal contacts within immediate group.
Contacts others to gather, confirm and convey information.
Required Knowledge and Experience: Requires broad theoretical job knowledge typically obtained through advanced education.
Requires a Baccalaureate degree ( 2 years of experience required )