Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the job
Careers that Change Lives
To gain and maintain market share in the CRHF business by promoting, selling and creating awareness and acceptance of CRHF products within the Nigeria sales territory.
Support all CRHF implants and follow-ups in the territory.
Main Purpose of Job
Follows established guidelines when calling on physicians, hospitals, non- clinical staff or distributors to sell medical devises, products and therapies within an assigned geographic domestic area, product range or roster of customer accounts.
Calls on physicians, hospitals and other non-clinical buyers to sell medical devices, products and services or therapies. Operates on a regional market level. Is responsible for the achievement of the sales and profit objectives of a specified territory or products. Promotes and establishes physician and account education of the company’s products and/or services
Supports CRHF implant programming and follow-ups.
Sales and Marketing
- In conjunction with the Regional Sales Manager, develop and implement an annual Sales plan (Hospital Business Plans) for the sales territory.
- Conclude sales calls to promote sell and service Medtronic products and services to existing and prospective customers.
- Maintain a close working relationship with all Key Accounts for the CRHF business.
- Complete a monthly sales report.
- Track competitive activity and provide regular field intelligence reports on competitive activities, changes in markets, distribution and pricing, as well as input on customer preferences and product features.
- Achieving AOP.
- Customer support and customer training.
- Attend required Seminars and conferences.
- Manage all inventories within the defined sales territory.
- Manage expenses.
- Implementation of marketing strategies- these include but not limited to Continuing Medical Education Programs, Proctorships, Training Programs for Cathlab support Staff and Patients Screening campaigns.
- Support device implants with the cardiologists/cardiac surgeon
- Ensure that our customers receive product news and updates on a continuing basis.
- Nursing degree or diploma, an Allied health Professional background would be of value.
- Administration in an office environment would be an advantage.
- Previous exposure to a cardiac theatre/CATHLAB will be an added advantage
- 3 years’ experience in cardiac rhythm and heart failure programming.
- Speak, read and write in English
- Honest and ethical
- Must be computer literate at an intermediate level:
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Outlook
- iPad knowledge
- Lateral thinker and solution orientated
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Motivation, drive, commitment
- Must be willing to work after hours when required.
- Must be able to work under pressure
Physical work conditions & requirements
- Office environment (20%) and theatre and customer environment (80%)
- Good physical health
- Able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Periodic International and Local travel.
How To Apply