Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Reporting to the Assistant Manager – Life Underwriting – The Policy Administrator will play a key role in servicing corporate group life clientele with an aim of retention of existing business and introduction of new schemes
PRIMARY Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare competitive quotations in line with the company provided guidelines and maintain a register of the conversion rate provided quotations
- Compute policy endorsements, billing and updating of scheme reconciliation schedules.
- Timely circulation of medical compliance registers
- Perform timely and accurate scheme reconciliation of reinsurance accounts
- Observe strict adherence to cash and carry rule and/or company credit control policy.
- Communication of renewal terms to the clients and/or broker
- Preparation of medical letters for new entrants of schemes
- Perform accurate and timely premium allocation as per company set TAT’s.
- Medical Underwriting
- Prepare reinsurance schedules for scheme movements
- Provide quality service to all clients
- Respond to all clients queries and ensure all issues raised are solved within the set TATs.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’ degree in Actuarial Science or insurance field
- ACII/ IIK qualification
- Over 3 years of experience in a similar Life Insurance role
Required skills and Competencies
- Good communication and customer service skills
- In-depth knowledge of Life Assurance products
- Good understanding of Life Insurance laws, practices, and regulatory requirements in Kenya.
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to forward their cover letter, curriculum vitae and relevant academic testimonials via email only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st December 2021.
Due to the numerous responses, we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.