Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
JOB SUMMARY: The main responsibility for the optometrist will be performing eye examinations to check for vision problems and diseases. The optometrist will, based on the results prescribe or offer the appropriate advice to the patient while maintaining high standards of care.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide outpatient care for patients with eye-related disorders and conditions
- Conduct routine eye examinations, including visual field tests
- Determine each patient’s visual acuity, field of vision and hand-eye coordination
- Take detailed medical histories for all patients, including current and past prescription medications
- Evaluate eye-related symptoms, such as discharge, redness and inflammation
- Prescribe corrective lenses when required
- Refer patients to board-certified ophthalmologists when required for more holistic eye care
- Educate patients on proper eye care
- Identify eye health safety factors that could impact vision, such as working around chemicals or in front of a computer
- Advise patients about proper eye hygiene and care.
- Review and update Standard Operating Procedures and Policies for the Eye clinic department
- Review and update budget for Eye clinic department.
- Basic bookkeeping duties associated with tracking patient’s orders and recording purchases and other necessary information for each patient
- Preparing work orders for optical laboratory
- A Diploma holder in Optometry from a recognized institution
- Licensed Optometrist
- 2 years of experience
- ICT literate
How To Apply
Send your application and CV to email@example.com