Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Who are we and what we stand for?
When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company that is passionate about its people. Our people vision says, Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. We are proud to promote purpose, diversity, inclusion, learning and work-life integration – we’re a great place to work and we are continually striving to be the best place to work!
Your Role – Magic happens when you bring great people together!
- Deploys all sales actions in order to maximize the installed base services with assigned Strategic accounts and country/BU Targeted account
- The Outside Sales Representative (OSSR) is accountable for the promotion and sales of a broad range of technical services including the start-up, maintenance, testing, retrofit, upgrade and digital Services of all major manufacturer’s electrical equipment installed at the customer’s site.
- The OSSR is also accountable for the selling of turnkey projects ranging from simple replacement of equipment to fully engineered solutions.
- This position is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing SE customers to identify the scope of work, estimate and sell system adds/modifications and maintenance agreements to meet or exceed his/her profitable sales target.
- The OSR develops new sales opportunities, addresses, and services the needs of established accounts, utilizes excellent products/solutions/services and customer knowledge to educate customers on pricing and application advantages, and how they meet customer’s needs.
- Discusses Field Service proposals, and close them facing the customer. He/she interacts with the account manager from the Business Units, and with FS Inside Sales Services Representative and Field Services Operational Marketing teams. He/she will have to increase the mix of Service Plans sales as a top priority.
- Develops account profiles and executes the sales plan.
- Applies market and account skills necessary for dealing with specific target audiences.
- Identifies and contacts potential customers or prospects, either existing or new.
- Secures customer satisfaction overseeing all ongoing activities with the customer (orders, delivery)
- Utilizes BFO (Salesforce.com) for sales funnel management and for Account Planning.
- Provides monthly forecasts and summaries in a timely manner.
- Participates in the preparation of analysis and reports on field service performance.
- Supports tendering team in preparing proposal and quotations in respect of expected margins and client’s expectations.
- Works closely with Inside Service Sales Representatives and the BU account manager to maximize business opportunities.
- Gives the Field Services Marketing leaders with Offers feedback and needs
- Educates customers on all SE products and services with special attention on Recurring and digital Offers
- Coordinates and/or attends marketing/sales seminars as needed
- Engineering qualifications preferable. A bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related field is an added advantage
- The successful candidate should have a (4) year college degree or equivalent work experience and (5-10) years technical sales experience.
- Knowledge on LV, MV switchgears, Transformers, UPS, PLC and Drives will be an added advantage
- Ability to build a sustainable and reliable relationship with the customer.
- Understand the market of Mining industries, water segments, utilities and other industrial producers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Thorough knowledge of Schneider Electric services offers throughout the Asset Management Life Cycle of the product.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ERP/CRM related tools.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Schneider Electric believes in rewarding and recognizing employees who contribute to the success of the Company. Our rewards programs are designed for employees who are aligned to our strategy, engaged and successfully contributing to the organizational goals. These philosophies, as well as our desire to care for you and your family, form the basis of our Total Rewards offer.
How To Apply
We offer a wide-ranging reward package that goes far beyond your monthly salary including a generous holiday entitlement, defined contribution pension scheme and a range of supplementary benefits that are market competitive.