Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Relationship Manager – Bancassurance will be responsible for growing the Bancassurance Business line in the Bank and managing the Business Relationships in these product lines to achieve business, revenue and profit targets. The job holder will be based at the Head Office in Nairobi with frequent travels to the various Branches to partner in growing the Bancassurance Business lines.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing leadership in the Bancassurance arm of the Bank and responsible for building the staff capacity and knowledge on Bancassurance products & services.
- A proven ability to network, develop and leverage on strategic business relationships and partnerships to drive business growth
- Ability to manage and deliver results with ease through people
- Responsible for growing and managing, the Bancassurance business operations and strategy on the distribution of all insurance products across all banking channel partners to achieve business, revenue and profit targets.
- Have thorough understanding of Banks’ Business segments and dynamics across the various Branches to align the product and services needs of Banks customers to better position Bancassurance products and services as a key part of a truly valuable customer proposition.
- Accountable for revenue generation targets through new business acquisition and retentions strategies to ensure growth of the Bancassurance portfolio
- Accountable for portfolio management by maintaining acceptable Portfolio at Risk (PAR)
- Active management of Relationships with all Bank partners to ensure smooth running of the distribution channels in delivering targets.
- Carry out research, monitor and provide relevant information on the market and competitors activities to the management to inform decision making.
- Preparation of timely reports to the various stakeholders in the Bank.
- An undergraduate degree in Insurance, Accounting, Commerce, Marketing, Banking, or other business-related field, from a recognized university.
- A diploma in AIIK will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Lending approaches Portfolio management, Financial Accounting as well as general knowledge of Banking Policies and Procedures.
- Must be adept in ICT skills; knowledge of T24 Banking system will be an added advantage.
- Between 40 to 45 years of age.
KEY QUALITIES & COMPETENCIES
- At least 5 years’ experience in Bancassurance products sales and Relationship Management & 2 years in a similar Supervisory role.
- Proven sales track record within Banking, MFBs, Insurance and related industries will be an added advantage.
- Strong and proven leadership and people management skills
- Good business acumen and proven innovativeness
- Superior analytical and report writing skills
- Excellent Communication and Administration skills
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Must have a clear focus on high quality and business profit
- A strategic thinker, Able to get on with others, a team-player with excellent interpersonal & relationship building and management skills
- Applicants must be committed to Christian values with a passion to serve.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified and interested candidates who meet the above criteria should download the “Job Application Form” at www.smep.co.ke/opportunities, and send their filled applications to email@example.com on or before Friday 3rd December, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.