Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
RESIDENT DENTIST REF No: TKH/RD/11/21
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of dental services at the Hospital that will promote patient safety, excellent clinical outcomes and quality, and contribute to the continuing professional development programs of the hospital.
- Patient Care and Management
- Patient consultation
- Diagnosis of dental diseases and conditions
- Formulation of a treatment plan
- Carrying out of the necessary dental procedure
- Giving oral hygiene instructions and oral health advice
- Referral of patients to specialist or other department within the hospital
- Patient counselling through assuring anxious patients about their condition and treatment modalities
- Keeping accurate records of patients
- Infection control procedures.
- Ensuring that all instruments have been taken for sterilization procedure and the correct procedures are being adhered to.
- Ensuring a smooth flow of operation and availability of dental materials and equipment at all times
- 3. Management of the Dental Clinic
- Signing of internal and external requisitions
- Approving materials ordered/requested.
- Preparation of the monthly report and any other report required
- Supervising the dental ancillary personnel i.e. Dental Assistant
- Ensure that the dental clinics is covered and the relevant specialist
- Record keeping, Data entry of transactions carried out into the system
- Monitor that all patients have been charged accurately.
- Professional Development
- Maintain and develop own professional competencies and knowledge by attending and participating in continuous education sessions within and externally.
- Keeping up-to-date with developments in dentistry
- Must possess a Bachelor in Dental Surgery (BDS) degree from a recognized university in Kenya.
- Must be registered and have a valid practicing license from Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Council
- At least Two (2) years post internship experience in a busy Dental clinic.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills and willingness to provide leadership.
- Self-driven personality, honesty and integrity
Interested candidates are requested to visit our website and apply online at https://www.karenhospital.org/about-us/ OR you can send your detailed CV to us on email to: email@example.com quoting the reference number
Deadline for submission is 30th November 2021
Due to the large number of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted