Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
As Warehouse Dispatch Clerk, you will be responsible for order scheduling(Pick/Pack/Ship), transportation scheduling and managing inventory at Koko Warehouse.
What You Will Do
- Pick, pack and shipping agents orders at the warehouse.
- Coordinating drivers and delivery schedules.
- Proper documentation of both physical and digital inventory forms.
- Receiving products as they are delivered and arranging them in the warehouse.
- Create work orders for dispatch riders and provide them with information on routes and timelines.
- Assist dispatch riders in determining short and safe routes to destinations, to ensure timely and accurate deliveries.
- Keep in constant contact with dispatch riders to ensure that they are on accurate routes, and track delivery timelines.
- Supervise the loading and unloading of items from delivery trucks, ensuring that only the right SKUs, in the required quantities and quality are loaded for delivery/dispatch.
- Ensure that dispatch riders and drivers keep their delivery vehicles in good working condition.
- Create and maintain logs of dispatch activities managed, and overseen during the shift, in sync with established procedures.
- any crews assigned to work in the warehouse premises
What You Will Bring to KOKO
- At least 1+ year of work experience
- Degree / Diploma /in procurement/Supply Chain /Business Administration or related field.
- A degree/Diploma in Information technology would be an advantage
- Ability to work autonomously and think on your feet
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong data analysis and synthesis skills
- Ownership mindset and the ability to solve complex problems
How To Apply
KOKO is committed to gender and racial diversity in the workplace. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply!