Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
What you’ll do
- Be responsible for sourcing and full-cycle recruiting for technical roles and other corporate roles as needed
- Serve as an internal consultant by conducting training to Hiring Managers and employees, coaching interviewers on best practices and making sure we’re delivering a consistently exceptional candidate experience.
- Provide all candidates and Hiring Managers with an amazing experience by being open, honest, and friendly throughout the process
- Strategize different ways to enhance our employer brand by building diverse talent pipelines, attending events, generating referrals, and managing community outreach activities.
- Carry out Employer Branding activities such as Digital Career fairs, monthly engagement, Webinars, Alumni networks, job alerts etc.
- Talent mapping with external talent by identifying the hard to fill roles and critical roles and prepare candidates for future opportunities.
- Support the business in researching and providing market data and trends that will help in making talent decisions.
- The Technical Recruiter will identify, recruit, screen, and present good candidates for technology/engineering positions, collaborating with hiring managers to set realistic technical requirements. The successful candidate will also be responsible for employer branding initiatives in KE.
- Bachelor’s degree in related technical and/or human resources field required.
- At least three years of related recruiting experience required, with prior experience in technical roles is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles and technical skills.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as applicable policies