Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
What you’ll do
- Deep market research on landscape of available financial services, under the supervision of our senior research staff
- Responsible for involved product reviews and teardowns
- Contribute meaningfully to the development of new and exciting products for Tala Kenya by ensuring a deep shared understanding of our customers’ daily lives, attitudes, behaviors, and needs
- Generate insights to drive empathy-fueled action across Tala’s strategic efforts in areas such as experimental new product development, competitive analysis, and financial health
- Implement best practices in human-centered design and mixed research methods
- Design, execute and analyze research to contribute actionable insights to the strategic goals new business, using human-centered design techniques and mixed research methods
- Collaborate cross-functionally with team members across Tala through all stages of research to ensure a deep shared understanding of our users and drive empathy-fueled action
- 2+ years in applied user research inside innovative consumer fintech, financial, mobile or digital companies or design research / market research firms
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Research, Social Sciences (Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology), Marketing, Communications, or a similar field
- Experience working in a dynamic and fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience working in design research or market research firmIdeally experience working with international teams
- Familiarity with consumer finance products and services and general fintech landscape in Kenya