Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Be a force for good. Join Nestlé
The Nestlé Graduate Programme is now open for applications and we are looking for the next potential young talent to join our Kenya team in Nairobi. We are committed to providing opportunities for students who are looking to kick-start their careers
A day in the life of…
A Graduate at Nestlé……..
The Graduate Programme is a highly sought-after programme that sees in excess of over 6000 applications per year. Graduates are taken through a rotational development programme that introduces the working world of Nestlé, as well as a strong foundation for further development.
- The programme provides a broader understanding of the business allowing you to gain exposure in your field of study making you more versatile
At Nestlé, we are continuously searching for the best Graduates to join our Nestle team and help us in achieving and maintaining our vision of being the “world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness company”.
What Will Make You Successful
- Successful completion of the gamification application game C-Factor (thetalent.games)
- A relevant completed Undergraduate Degree – Bachelor of Commerce (Finance/Accounting Major Option)
- A great team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Has strong drive and desire to lay an excellent foundation for future career success
Step 1: Before you apply for the program, please ensure that you meet all the criteria
Step 2: Complete the Talent Games on the following link https://nestle.thetalent.games/south-africa/index.html This game can be played on both mobile & desktop, so please feel free to use the medium you are most comfortable with.
Step 3: Once you’ve applied & played Talent Games, you will receive a confirmation. Our Talent Acquisition Team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way!
How To Apply