Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MONITORING AND EVALUATION ASSOCIATE, CRISS PLUS PROJECT – AD/11/222/21 – 3 POSTS
The University of Nairobi through the CRISS Plus Project has received funding from the United States Government’s Centres for Disease Control and Prevention to support HIV prevention, care and treatment activities at Kiambu and Kirinyaga Counties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biometry, Biostatistics, Applied Statistics, Epidemiology, Informatics or equivalent.
- At least two (2) years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of MOH and key donor HIS frameworks.
- Advanced knowledge of at least one statistical package (SPSS, SAS, Stata, R or Python).
Terms of appointment
This a one year contract renewable by mutual consent. The salary is negotiable depending on the level of education and work experience.
1. Applicants should email their application letters, certified copies of certificates and curriculum vitae (CV) giving details of their qualifications, experience and three (3) referees as well as indicating their telephone and e–mail contacts.
2. Applications and related documents should be forwarded through applicants’ Heads of Departments, where applicable, and be addressed to the Director, Human Resource, University of Nairobi.
3. Applicants should state their current designations, salaries and other benefits attached to those designations.
4. The application letter must bear the reference code indicated in the advertisement.
5. Late applications will not be considered.
6. Applications should be emailed to recruit–email@example.com as one file in PDF.
CLOSING DATE: THURSDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2021
THE UNIVERSITY OF NAIROBI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED