Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Base Titanium Limited is a wholly–owned subsidiary of the Australian and UK listed company, Base Resources. It is a creative resource company that places a strong emphasis on being part of the community in which it operates and on attracting and developing good people. Pragmatic and pro–active candidates with strong integrity and who work well in a team environment are encouraged to apply.
As a member of the Maintenance Team, you will report to the Fixed Plant Supervisor and will be responsible for carrying out preventative plant maintenance in a safe and efficient manner. This position is for a contract period of 18months.
The main duties will include but are not limited to:
• Carrying out trouble shooting, fault finding and corrective maintenance of plant equipment
• Carrying out condition monitoring as required
• Disassembling, reassembling and reinstalling equipment in the plant using OEM manuals
• Recording all completed work and the parts used in the work order system
• Setting up fitting tools on the job at hand and instructing fitter assistants on fitting tools as required
• Setting up and operating workshop machines and maintaining equipment including but not limited to conveyors, elevators and pumps as instructed and as per standard operating procedures.
• Accurately reading, interpreting and planning work according to drawings
To succeed you will have:
• A minimum of a Government Trade Test – Certificate 1 in Mechanical Engineering
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Mechanical Fitter in a similar/heavy industry
• Maintenance and diagnostic skills on relevant equipment
• Accuracy in record keeping and time keeping
• Experience in use of electrical and manual tools including but not limited to grinders and drilling machines
• The ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
• Knowledge of safety standards and a willingness to use protective clothing
• Attention to detail
• Proficiency in written and spoken English
If you believe you have the appropriate skills and want to work for this progressive organization, we encourage you to apply to the Mechanical Superintendent at www.basetitanium.com/careers by no later than 13th December 2021.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Successful applicants will be required to undergo an assessment and panel interview.
Base is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.