Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
REGIONAL RELATIONSHIP OFFICER – BANCASSURANCE
To generate revenues and maintain relationship from the banking sector.
- Generating new business from the Banking sector;
- Servicing existing client Banks;
- Training new and existing clients on products;
- To attend to customer queries and complaints;
- Liaising with the various departments to ensure timely service delivery to the client;
- Attend and participate in the various key activities in the department;
- Providing timely and accurate quotations within the turnaround times;
- Gathering market intelligence to ensure updated product range;
- Participate in the preparation of revenue budget;
- Follow up to ensure renewals are at the acceptable rate;
- Liaising with service providers to ensure timely customer service;
- Promoting CIC brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or in a related field
- Certification in either of the following; ACII, AIIK or COP
- Up to two (2) years’ relevant experience
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
- Understanding of the working environment /competitors
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/job-application/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on 7th December 2021 through. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 17th December 2021 consider your application unsuccessful.
N/B: This job advert is open to both internal and external candidates.