Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Min. Experience: Mid Level
Do you want your work to matter? Do you want to use your skills to make a difference, not just a living? Do you want to improve millions of lives, including your own?
Living Goods works to reinvent how we improve the lives of the under-served. We think big, relentlessly innovate to ensure both impact & health system strengthening. At Living Goods, you will have the opportunity to apply your ideas and creativity at work every day. If you work well in a dynamic collaborative environment, set high standards, and meet challenges with determination and a sense of humor, you’ll thrive here at Living Goods.
Coordinate Department-wide activities especially logistics and facilitation to enable smooth implementation of planned activities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deliver stock to all Living Goods branches located across the country and conduct stock verification with branches to confirm as per dispatch from HQ. Support offloading of stock while at the branch.
- Deliver training materials to different training facilities and pick the same after the training period.
- Maintain motor vehicle logbook and record all vehicle movements
- Conduct weekly vehicle check-ups and prepare maintenance report. Submit a request for service and repairs to procurement.
- Monitor motor vehicle servicing and conduct routine servicing when due and liaise with different garages to ensure motor vehicles have been serviced and maintained as per schedule and contract.
- Maintain clean motor vehicles both interior and exterior.
- Maintain motor vehicle 3rd party insurance renewal schedule and have u to date sticker license.
- Observer traffic rules and always have a driver’s license.
- Check Living Goods post box and retrieve documents/parcels for staff.
- Make payments for post office box annual subscription fees.
Minimum Qualifications, Skills, and Competencies
- University Degree or Diploma required Procurement & Logistics, Business Administration, Transport, or related field preferred.
- Three years of professional work experience in logistics management.
- Solid analytical and math skills, basic computer skills.
- Fluency in Swahili and English – Ability to manage day-to-day interactions with contracted external service providers and to analyze their performance.
- Possession of driving permit with defensive driving certification required.
- Ability to identify potential problems before they occur and to take imitative in response. Proactive in preparation.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships both within and outside the organization.
- Attention to detail and a sense of professionalism are non-negotiable.
A competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience including health insurance and annual performance bonus pay opportunity. This is an opportunity to be your best while making lives better for those in need.
Living Goods is an equal opportunity employer and will consider every qualified applicant for employment. Living Goods does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability.
Our current job openings are displayed on our website, where you can search for open positions and apply directly. Living Goods does not offer any positions without an interview and never asks candidates for money. If you are asked for money, we strongly recommend not responding and not sending money or personal information.