Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Parts Advisor – Bodyshop
Toyota Kenya Limited is the distributor of Toyota, Suzuki, HINO and Yamaha brands in Kenya. Our company is a subsidiary of CFAO Group which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Toyota Tsusho Corporation.
From its inception in 1964, Toyota Kenya Limited has grown to be the leader in the Automotive industry in Kenya. Our Vision is to be the Company where Customers love to visit, and people love to work.
In line with our business strategy, we are seeking to recruit highly competent, proactive and self-driven Parts Advisor – Bodyshop. The job holder will report to the Parts Supervisor and the position is based in Nairobi.
The job holder will be responsible for all parts orders requests at the Bodyshop.
Main Responsibilities of the job
- Selling parts to Body Shop workshop to ensure the achievement of part sales targets
- Prepare quotations based on customer enquiries and Toyota Kenya guidelines to ensure customers are informed of costs in a timely manner
- Keep track of lost sales so as to ensure optimum stock holding at all times
- Order parts from central warehouse to ensure timely delivery to Bodyshop
- Promptly return parts to Central Parts Depot in case of parts are not fitted to vehicles
- Analyse Voice of customer (Voc) so as to address concerns for enhanced customer retention
- Participate in the annual stock take to assist identify and address variances
- Develop and maintain effective customer networks to increase brand awareness and increase the market share
- Participate in promotional activities and provide technical advice to customers in order to achieve the set targets
Minimum level of academic and professional qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement, Engineering, or business in related field from a recognized university
- 3 years relevant working experience in a similar role from an organization of similar size in operations
- Product knowledge in motor industry
- Knowledge in customs and imports regulations
- Working experience with SAP
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications/computer literacy /IT savvy
- Excellent communication, analytical, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- High integrity, professionalism, and attention to detail
If you meet the above requirements, kindly complete and submit your application form below. Applications close on Tuesday 7th December 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted