Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Parts Advisor, Toyota Kenya – Eldoret
Toyota Kenya Limited is the distributor of Toyota, Suzuki, HINO and Yamaha brands in Kenya. Our company is a subsidiary of CFAO Group which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Toyota Tsusho Corporation.
From its inception in 1964, Toyota Kenya Limited has grown to be the leader in the Automotive industry in Kenya. Our Vision is to be the Company where Customers love to visit, and people love to work.
In line with our business strategy, we are seeking to recruit highly competent, proactive and self-driven Parts Advisor. The job holder will report to the Parts Supervisor and the position is based in Eldoret.
The objective of the job is to advise and sell Spare parts to new and existing Customers.
He/she prepares spare parts quotations, conducts field customer visits, maintains customer networks and sells the spare parts amongst other duties and responsibilities.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell spare parts to both internal (workshop) and external customers to ensure the achievement of part sales targets for the branch
- Conduct field visits to prospect for and close sales deals
- Prepare quotations based on customer enquiries and Toyota Kenya guidelines to ensure customers are informed of costs in a timely manner
- Prepare invoices to facilitate the payment process in a timely manner
- Always ensure optimum stock holding
- Conduct debt collection to ensure debts are paid within the set timelines
- Order parts from central warehouse to ensure timely delivery to customers
- Analyse Voice of customer (Voc) to address concerns for enhanced customer retention
- Participate in the annual stock take to assist identify and address variances
- Develop and maintain effective customer networks to increase brand awareness and increase the market share
- Participate in promotional activities and provide technical advice to customers in order to achieve the set targets for the branch
- Receive parts from the Central Parts Deport as per the delivery note to ensure the parts are stored in the warehouse in a timely manner in line with TKEN warehouse guidelines
Minimum qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement, Engineering, or business in related field from a recognized university
- 3 years relevant working experience in a similar role from an organization of similar size in operations
- Product knowledge in motor industry
- Knowledge in customs and imports regulations
- Working experience with SAP
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications/computer literacy /IT savvy
- Excellent communication, analytical, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- High integrity, professionalism, and attention to detail
If you meet the above requirements, kindly complete and submit your application form below. Applications close on Tuesday 7th December 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted