Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Equity Bank Kenya is seeking to recruit suitable and qualified candidates for the following positions: 9 Financial Literacy Trainers
Reporting to the Regional Enterprise Development Coordinator, Financial Education and Inclusion, trainer will be responsible for building the capacity of micro, medium and small entrepreneurs and famers customers in the bank through delivering Financial Education Training and linking them to financial access in assigned region.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Mobilization of the micro, medium and small entrepreneurs nd famers in the bank
- Enrolling the MSMEs/farmers into the programs in accordance with the program set target and timelines
- Deliver financial Education training to MSMEs in the bank.
- Offering mentorship and coaching to the MSMEs to program beneficiaries.
- Linking MSMEs to Equity Group financial services and based on their financial needs.
- Respond to beneficiaries queries regarding financial education to enhance their knowledge and skills.
- Documentation and dissemination of success stories & lessons learnt in the programs.
- Prepare reports to Branch Manager, regional coordinator, and the program management as required.
- Organize, coordinate and execute program activities as per the programs work plan and targets.
- Work with the monitoring and evaluation team to collect quality programs data as required in all stages of program life.
Candidate’s Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum Degree preferably in Business Administration or management, cooperative management, micro finance and commerce. Another degree but with diploma in microfinance, cooperative management, community management or experience in Group lending methodology, cooperative management, any community training is also acceptable.
- Experience in training, Group lending, micro individual lending, Agriculture lending, Agribusiness, Agency and merchants banking and marketing.
- Good knowledge in Equity Group services and products
- Must have worked in Equity for a period not less than two years.
- Must have attained an overall score of at least 3.5 points in the last performance appraisal.
- Strong understanding of provision of financial services or training to MSME is added advantage
Desired Skills and Ability
- Demonstrate understanding of Micro and Small enterprise sector
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with diverse business audiences at group and or individual level
How To Apply