Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
HFC Limited, the banking and property finance subsidiary of HF Group has an exciting opportunity in our Branch Business Department. We are seeking for a talented, dynamic, self-driven and results oriented individual who is committed to performance, excellence and participating in our growth strategy.
Branch Business Consultant
Reporting To: Branch Business Manager
Overall Job Purpose
The Branch Business Consultant will be responsible for selling Liabilities and Assets in order to grow the Branch Business.
- Actively seek to grow the portfolio allocated and cross sell to ensure delivery of set targets.
- Have an understanding of all retail and Business banking products that could satisfy customer requirements.
- Ensure customers receive exceptional service by identifying and meeting their needs through provision of a range of products and services.
- Based on leads referred from within the branch and other sources such as listings, contact potential new customers and offer them packaged financial solutions based on assessment of their needs.
- Action any complaint received in accordance with procedures and SLA’s.
- Ensure accuracy of each new account application, loan document, mandate changes etc. Branch Business consultants will be held personally accountable for accuracy and quality of applications they submit.
- Follow end to end on account opening and loan processing. Escalate any items that exceed the agreed service level time lines or where there are unsolved KYC requirements to the Branch Business Manager.
- Achieve individual sales and service targets and support the achievement of team targets.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- A Business related degree from a reputable institution
- Atleast 3 years in the Banking Industry
Key Competencies and Skills
- Excellent selling skills and negotiation skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills and Product knowledge
- Must have integrity
10 December 2021