Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to Tribe Lead, Payments Tribe, the position holder will be responsible for strategy and execution of the go-to-market strategy for M-PESA Superapp.
- Lead the execution of the go-to-market strategy for M-PESA Superapp. Design the marketing strategy to drive customer activity and revenue while incorporating data analysis to determine the best growth path as well as Soliciting direct customer feedback to validate the strategy for M-PESA Superapp.
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics while constantly optimizing marketing activities to improve return on investment.
- Evaluating growth opportunities with MiniApps partners and jointly develop campaigns to drive usage of all the services delivered through 3rd Party Miniprograms. This will include brand guidelines, scheduling, budget and revenue sharing arrangements.
- Partner with the Product development agile squad to refine the product roadmap, offer market and customers insights to influence the direction of the product.
- Allocate budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends, optimize marketing budgets to maximize Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and efficiently scale new customers
- Drive revenue achieve targeted ROI and maintain positive KPI trends; Determine monthly, quarterly and annual revenue forecasts and budgets.
- Track and evaluate KPIs of all marketing channels and determine necessary adjustments to optimize overall marketing effectiveness in line with budgeted marketing spend.
- Work with the Brand Marketing team to create aligned consumer communications across all channels and to ensure both strong commercial and consistent brand messages. Test
- Deliver clear, concise and reliable reporting on all activities to key stakeholders
- Experience in developing new products, such as product launch or product incubation expertise.
- Strong cross-group collaboration and communication skills within a highly matrixed organization.
- Commercial marketing or sales experience; familiarity with go-to-market channels/levers.
- Ability to work independently in an ambiguous environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field (or equivalent commercial experience) with 5 years in ecommerce experience, either on agency or client side.
- 3+ years of experience in performance-based marketing.
- Experience of mobile and social marketing including apps is preferred.
- Experience in Marketing E-commerce or digital Lifestyle products will be an added advantage.
- Ability to effectively manage a 3rd party external agencies.
- Demonstrate great commercial & industry acumen.
- Excellent working knowledge of web analytics tools and the ability to consolidate and analyze data from multiple sources.
- Strong communication skills written & oral and ability to quickly build strong relationships.
- Ability to work across cultures and geographies to support local digital needs.
- Ability and desire to work at both the strategic and tactical levels.
- Self-starter mentality and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
How To Apply