Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are pleased to announce the following Opportunity in the Digital Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the QE SDET lead, the position holder will execute Software testing and ensure solutions delivered to the customers meet the desired user specifications; ensuring all bugs are identified and resolved before product launch leading to zero revenue losses and customer impact.
He / she is responsible for executing the test strategy; plan, monitor and control the testing activities, with an emphasis on validating solution / product readiness for production.
- Accountable for end to end testing, end to end reporting & analysis on test progress and defect management.
- Creatively try to break applications, via hands-on and scripted testing, before release to market
- Champion and lead agile squads in adopting test driven development approaches
- Contribute to devops practices including but not limited to plugging in test automation suites in existing/new DevOps CI/CD pipelines, providing test tooling and expertise on static code analysis.
- Drive transformations in testing through test automation to achieve higher levels of efficiency and reduce software testing time by more 50%
- Accountable for validation of quality of releases and fully accountable for product readiness to production
- Implement software testing automation framework
- Test automation for Mobile/APIs/Web apps/Desktop apps
- Responsible for end to end management of test teams and ensuring the testers execute planned tests within the testing schedule.
- Create detailed test plans for features/releases with clear entry/exit criteria, testing strategy and testing scope
- Conduct Performance tests on products to ensure they meet the minimum performance exit criteria as defined in the test plan.
- Ensure at least 80% test automation of regression testing suites
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in IT related Field
- 3 years + experience in software development or Testing Automation in a busy IT environment
- Strong understanding of the software Testing Life cycle (STLC)
- Experience of Test-driven Development approaches such as ATDD and BDD
- Experience in use of test management tools (Micro-Focus ALM/Octane is desirable)
- Experience in Unix/Linux Operating System
- Experience in test design techniques (black box and white box)
- Strong risk identification and mitigation planning skills
- Solid understanding of enterprise APIs, Mobile and Web application architectures
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies
- Strong knowledge of continuous integration and delivery systems (CI/CD) such as Jenkins/gitlabci/drone/CycleCI
- Experience with at least one test automation tool such as Selenium, Appium, Robot Framework, Pytest, TestNG
- Experience in containerization & container orchestration technologies technologies
- Performance testing using JMETER/HP LoadRunner/locust.io is a huge plus
- ISTQB Certification is a plus
How To Apply