Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Medical Laboratory Technologist III
JOB GROUP `CPSB I I’
V/NO. KCPSB/ 11 /20.21/29
Terms of Service: 3-year contract
Remuneration: Consolidated salary of Ksh. 50,000 per month
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- A Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized institution;
- Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologist
board of Kenya;
- A Valid practicing license from the Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologist board of Kenya;
- Certificate in Computer applications
Duties and responsibilities
- Coordinating provision of laboratory services in a number of units/sections;
- Preparing work plans and programs for laboratory activities;
- Submitting samples to reference laboratories and institutes for further analysis;
- Preparing laboratory manuals and quality specifications;
- Carrying out efficacy tests;
- Initiating requisition proposals and undertaking technical evaluation for laboratory supplies/equipment and formulating technical laboratory standards.
- Performing blood grouping and storing blood products to peripheral health facilities; and
- Processing the specimen according to the specified Standards Operating Procedures (SOP
How To Apply
The candidate should apply by downloading and filling application for employment form available in our website: , fill and submit together with CERTIFIED copies of academic. and professional Certificates to the undersigned on or 20th December 2021 by 5.00 pm. Please indicate the vacancy reference number and the position applied for on the envelope.
The Board Secretary
Kisumu County Public Service Board
Box 7792 – 40100
Interested applicants are expected to get clearance from the following bodies:
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
- Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB);
- Commission of University Education (for clearance of foreign qualifications).
- Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Kisumu County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer, the minority, marginalized groups and Persons with Disabilities who meet the minimum requirements are encouraged to apply.
The Board does not use agents nor charge any fee for interviews and processing of applications.
Report any person asking for money in exchange of appointment letter to the nearest Police Station for action.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.