Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA is a market leader in the NARTD non-alcoholic ready to drink market in Africa. CCBA has an extensive footprint in Africa, employing over 16 000 employees.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Maximizes allocation of resources in area e.g. POS, Coolers.
• Manages and measures sales targets daily and takes corrective action with team.
• Coach and Lead.
• Trade and Outlet Execution.
• Outlet Development.
• Quality Management
• Partner with sales reps and customers to develop and execute a customer specific business plan.
• Monitor competitive activities.
• Quality Management ensure compliance to Quality Standards and Manage Trade Replacements.
• Promotions implement promotional plans.
• Report promotional deviances with Store Owners, managers.
• Execute promotional compliance.
• Merchandising ensure the execution and Implementation of Picture of Success by channel is being done by the sales reps.
• Implement stock rotation.
• Execute dealer merchandising training.
• Order Generation, sell in Core packs as per Picture of Success.
• Orders calculated and captured.
• Achieve sales targets.
• Manage new product listings
• Negotiates permanent, promotional and ad hoc space with customer.
• Executes quarterly or as per agreement business reviews by customer.
• Attends frequent trade visits to customer stores with relevant regional personnel.
• Understand pack margin and pack role per customer in order to optimize revenue growth.
• Utilize market research and analysis such as Nielsen, loyalty data etc to formulate programmes and feedback to customer.
• Customer Relationship supports the front line staff in building strong relationships with each customer by:
• a) Identifying business growth opportunities master of execution and brings a different perspective to identify opportunities sales staff may have missed.
• Develop, implement and or manage account specific programmes, promotions and packs as required and evaluation.
• Builds personal relationship with customer through various interactions such as charity sports days, customer conference participation, corporate golf days, host at local and international conferences and sporting occasions.
• Sales and Marketing share growth.
• Manages and measures sales targets daily and takes corrective action.
• Allocates execution resources e.g. POS ,coolers , promotional material etc for maximum return.
• Identifies competitor activities and develops and implements response tactics.
• Promotions, ensures local and national promotions are implemented effectively.
Skills, Experience & Education
i. Bachelor’s Degree preferable in Sales and Marketing.
ii. Minimum 5 years’ experience. FMCG experience is an added advantage.
iii. Must be computer proficient, and a highly agile person.