Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Finn Church Aid (FCA) is Finland’s biggest development co-operation organisation and the second biggest organisation in Finland working in humanitarian aid. Finn Church Aid is a member of the ACT Alliance (ACT), an alliance of faith-based development and humanitarian aid organisations forming one of the world’s largest aid organisations.
Finn Church Aid Kenya is looking for a
Human Resource and Administration Assistant– 1 Position
Duty Station: Kakuma/ Kalobeyei
Reports to: Project Coordinator
Responsible for general administration work in the areas of Personnel management, Performance Management and staff Development that are necessary to maintain a skilled and competent workforce at field level.
Tasks and duties
- Ensure proper use and maintenance of office equipment such as computers, printers, cameras, generators, etc.
- Ensure that all organizational assets are insured and that all policies are up to-date.
- Ensure that the office is clean, safe and secure through effective supervision of the administrative staff.
- Manage staff leave plans and ensure timely submission of time sheets
- Develop and ensure effective implementation of the personal work plans for Admin department staff.
- Ensure proper documentation of administrative processes.
- Implement FCA’s HR systems and procedures
- Ensure adherence to FCA policies and the national labor law in all processes and procedures
- Assist in staff recruitment and exits, introductions, orientation, trainings, staff benefits schemes etc.
- Provide advice in personnel conflicts/processes when relevant.
- Ensure that staff records in the office in the area of operation are up to date and filed appropriately.
- Responsible for implementation of FCA’s occupation health at the field level.
- Provide guidance and implement grievance and disciplinary procedures.
- In liaison with the line managers and supervisors ensure that performance appraisals and other tools/processes of performance management are effectively carried out in time.
- A Bachelors Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline like Social Sciences, Social Work and Social Administration, Public Administration, etc.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication, facilitation and presentation skills. Strong interpersonal skills and high level of integrity
- Computer literacy
The position involves making timely decision under pressure and also involves high level of integrity, due to care and caution
How to apply
All qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send a completed application letter and curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the vacancy job title in the subject line
Deadline for receiving applications is 22nd December 2021
FCA will only contact short- listed applicants.
FCA is an equal opportunity employer, irrespective of gender, race or religious affiliation. FCA is a signatory to the Code of Conduct for humanitarian agencies. Attempts to influence recruitment procedures through phone calls, emails or inducements of any kind will lead to disqualifications.