Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Internships Energia , Hivos.
Office: Hub Global office, The Hague (or remote from any other place in the world)
Application deadline: January 15, 2022
We are currently seeking to appoint highly motivated individuals enrolled in a master’s, postmasters, or doctorate program with experience working on energy and/or economic issues. Are you interested in social development, equity and justice and would you like to play an active part in our team? Then join our wonderful ENERGIA team in The Hague, Netherlands as our new intern working on one or two of the assignments.
- Enrolled in a master’s, postmaster’s or doctorate program
- Demonstrate awareness and sensitivity regarding gender issues
- Comfortable with independent international travel to developing countries.
- Strong written and oral communications skills in English.
- Functional Competencies: Self-starter and organized, ability to multitask and balance multiple responsibilities, comfortable working virtually and in a team
What we offer
An inspirational work environment in a value-driven international organization with dedicated staff and a great team to work with. The duration of the assignments are between 3 and 6 months. You will receive an intern allowance of € 400 per month.
How to apply
Please apply before January 15, 2022. You need to submit a letter of motivation, resume and a writing sample in English of a publication, research paper, article or assignment on a relevant topic to Hivos.