Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
RECONCILIATION ACCOUNTANT REF: RA/12/2021 REF No: TKH/RD/11/21
Reports to the Chief Accountant.
Responsible for Bank, MPESA and Swipe Reconciliations towards ensuring accuracy of the Trial balance.
- Reviewing financial transactions in the ERP;
- Ensuring recording of bank and loan transactions and completeness of financial transactions in the ERP;
- Ensuring and filing of Bank statements, bank reconciliations and other supporting documents;
- Monitor bank transactions and ensure all collections as per cashiers’ shifts are banked intact;
- Preparing bank reconciliations for all cash books against bank statements, MPESA statements and swipe statements within set timelines;
- Reconciliation of receipt control accounts;
- Loan reconciliations;
- Reviewing allocation report and ensuring reconciliations of remittances are done within the set timelines;
- Ensure Superior Customer Experience to all internal and external client;
- CPA/ACCA Graduate or
- Bachelor degree in business and CPA/ACCA Part II/ATD
- At least 3 years’ experience in Audit and accounting of which 2 years must be in reputable audit firm as an Audit Semi Senior or above;
- Experience in a hospital environment is desirable
Interested candidates are requested to visit our website and apply online at https://www.karenhospital.org/about-us/ OR you can send your detailed CV to us on email to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number
Deadline for submission is 17th December 2021
Due to the large number of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted