Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Housekeeper role is responsible for the cleanliness and orderliness of the Hospital.
- Ensure the health facility is clean and meets cleaning standards
- Open windows and empty dustbins in all rooms
- Responsible for high dusting, low dusting, mopping, cleaning windows and wiping window seals
- Expected to request stock monthly and maintain the admin store
- Wash rooms thoroughly in the morning daily and continually clean them throughout the day
- Cleans the urinal and adds disinfectant balls
- Clean sinks, mirrors, tiles, grills
- Replacing or replenishing towels daily
- Check or replace air fresheners, tissue, soap
- Check for breakage, damages and report to supervisors eg flashing nozzle, dryer, locks, windows.
- Deep/general cleaning once per month; includes stripping and polishing floor.
- Washing bins weekly.
- Washing the carpets.
- Cleaning balconies.
- Assisting other teams as assigned.
- Monthly fumigation and pest control
- Arranging files.
- Assisting with any movement of items.
- Floor dressing.
- Replenishing the dispenser.
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills)
- Professional Qualifications
- Certificate in Hospitality Management.
Previous relevant work experience required
2-years’ experience in a similar position.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Clear communicator.
- An excellent team player.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Clean and orderly.
- Able to plan their work.
- Must be fit.
How To Apply
- Interested candidates meeting the requirements for any of the positions above should send current CV and cover letter quoting the post applying for in the subject line to: email@example.com by close of business 20th December, 2021.
- Due to urgency in filling the above positions, shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.