Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Work Location: Nairobi
Start date: January 2022
Duration: 12 months fixed term contract (with 3 months’ probation period) renewable based on performance
Médecins Sans Frontières/Doctors Without Borders (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organization providing assistance to people affected by armed conflicts, epidemics, natural or non-natural disasters or persons excluded from access to health care. The organisation has health projects in more than 70 countries.
The selected candidate will be reporting to the Personnel Administration Manager
Execute, according to hygienic standards, housekeeping, cleaning and tiding up activities in order to ensure public and staff private areas are in good condition.
- Clean bedrooms, bathrooms, toilets and other rooms in MSF houses.
- Do the laundry iron clothes and other housekeeping activities.
- Support the cook (washing up, cleaning the kitchen, etc.).
- Sweep and mop the floors.
- Restock supplies (toilet paper, soap, etc.) as required.
- Upon arrival, prepare hot water for tea/coffee and refill drinking water.
- Check that the toilets are well stocked with paper, soap and condoms.
- Check that the water supply (kitchen, showers, etc.) is sufficient during water cuts.
- Keep premises properly locked (doors, windows).
- Comply with the health and safety rules applicable to the site
- Event and meeting set up assistance
- Manage daily food and beverage office delivery supplies
- Advise the line manager on any damages or repairs needed in the office and apartments.
- Perform daily rotational cleaning duties (e.g. dusting, mopping, trash disposal etc.)
- Water indoor plants
- Ensure security of the apartment by letting in only authorised persons
- Perform monthly cleaning of apartment curtains, blankets and seat covers
- Replenish guestroom facilities prior to arrival of guest (e.g. towels, beddings etc.)
- Supervision of children when applicable (e.g. light meal preparation, reporting injuries to guardian)
- Desirable – Certificate in House Keeping
- Experience as a Cleaner for at least 2 years. MSF Experience is an asset
- English & Swahili
- Commitment,flexibility,stress management,results,teamwork & Service
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV, motivation letter on or before the 28th December 2021
We apologize that due to the volume of application we receive,only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
(MSF is an equal Employer and does not charge any application/recruitment or training fee)