Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To achieve customer satisfaction through efficient and prompt claims settlement.
- Register and analyse intimated claims and advise client on supporting claims documents;
- Appoint service providers where applicable;
- Analyze adjuster/ Investigators claim reports to recommend settlement/ approve/ admit;
- Process fully documented claims and referring any suspicious claims to the supervisor;
- Initiate reinsurance and third party recoveries (written demand letters);
- Review claims reserves on a continuous basis in view of new developments and to close files where all payments have been made;
- Process all service providers’ invoices and payment within the set standards;
- Issue discharge vouchers for all fully documented claims;
- Attend to customer queries and complaints promptly and professionally;
- Communicate risk improvement measures to the underwriter to take appropriate action;
- Follow up on claims payments and
- Prepare various claims analysis reports for clients and management consumption.
- Degree in business related field.
- Part qualification in relevant professional field in IIK or ACII
- Up to two (2) years’ relevant experience
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
- Understanding of the working environment /competitors
- Technical competence in insurance
- Basic knowledge of regulations by AKI and IRA
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, strictly apply through: https://cic.co.ke/job-application/ clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The application should reach us by close of business on 22nd December 2021 through. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 7th January 2022 consider your application unsuccessful.
N/B: This job advert is open to both internal and external candidates.