Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide support to technical teams and consultants in contracting and operations related documentation for program partner engagements including drafting of justification memos and other required documents under the direction of the respective technical team member.
- Support the program team with proper maintenance of all files, records and documents relating to program partnerships including scopes of work, proposals, concept notes, final consultant deliverables and MOUs.
- Verify partner or vendor payment documentation and populate required payment processing documentation for program partners as directed by respective technical team members.
- Verify that progress reports and financial reports are received from partners and vendors prior to report submission deadlines.
- Work closely with the operations to coordinate the compiling of documents for program related procurement and payments.
- Support assigned technical team members to deliver on partnership commitments and contribute to partnership development including kick off and ongoing meetings as directed by respective technical team members.
- Collaborate with program and operations teams on building new and/or maintaining existing templates, tools and tracking systems for ensuring smooth operations between program, operations, and finance teams.
- Ensuring all records are organized and stored effectively for future knowledge management access across teams.
- Support coordination of technical team field work
- Support the Program Support Manager in Coordination of the input of program related expenses for the monthly cash-flow projections
- Support documentation and disseminate lessons learned and best practices.
- Keep abreast of new developments in digital financial and other services for smallholder farmers and participate actively in listserv discussions from other country programs and NGOs.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by AgriFin Digital Farmer Senior Management
Direct supervision of: N/A
REPORTS DIRECTLY TO: Deputy Program Director
WORKS DIRECTLY WITH: Program Support Manager, Technical teams, Country Managers, Operations and Finance staff.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Analytics, Business Administration, or banking and finance.
- Minimum three years working for a bank, MNO, non-governmental organization or a reputable international or national organization preferred.
- Experience with mobile money, financial services and/or technology for development preferred.
- Excellent Computer, verbal, and written communication skills, including report development, writing, and editing.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Highly pro-active and self-disciplined.
- Experience with monitoring and evaluation a plus.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience in project management skills.
- Demonstrated attention to detail, ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines and work independently and cooperatively with team members.
- Willingness to travel approximately up to 15% of working month.
The ideal candidate will have a strong curiosity for understanding and working effectively within the diverse countries which MCA operates. S/he will be an excellent communicator, multi-tasker, and able to work in ambiguous situations. S/he will be a tolerant and flexible individual able to work in difficult and stressful environments and follow procedures. S/he will be a team-player with a positive attitude toward problem solving and conflict resolution. The successful candidate will be focused on team building and capacity-building of national staff; be a strategic thinker, have strong skills in design monitoring and evaluation of development programs and maintain a sense of humor.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Achieving our mission begins with how we build our team and work together. Through our commitment to enriching our organization with people of different origins, beliefs, backgrounds, and ways of thinking, we are better able to leverage the collective power of our teams and solve the world’s most complex challenges. We strive for a culture of trust and respect, where everyone contributes their perspectives and authentic selves, reaches their potential as individuals and teams, and collaborates to do the best work of their lives.
We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a journey, and we are committed to learning, listening, and evolving to become more diverse, equitable and inclusive than we are today.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are committed to providing an environment of respect and psychological safety where equal employment opportunities are available to all. We do not engage in or tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability (including HIV/AIDS status), marital status, military veteran status or any other protected group in the locations where we work.
Safeguarding & Ethics
Mercy Corps team members are expected to support all efforts toward accountability, specifically to our stakeholders and to international standards guiding international relief and development work, while actively engaging communities as equal partners in the design, monitoring and evaluation of our field projects. Team members are expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner and respect local laws, customs and MC’s policies, procedures, and values at all times and in all in-country venues.