Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The mission of Microsoft Digital is to power, protect and transform Microsoft as the voice of our digital transition in the market.
As part of Microsoft’s Cloud + AI Group, we are responsible for building, managing, and securing the platform, products, processes, and services that powers Microsoft. We build, maintain, and implement a cloud-first approach to our technology and experiences, from custom-built business solutions developing our campus of the future and our productivity and collaboration experiences like Teams, SharePoint, to horizontal 3rd party solutions like SAP and Adobe. As a steward of Microsoft and our customer’s data, a core function of Microsoft Digital is ensuring the security of every aspect of the business. Microsoft Digital is responsible for company-wide information security and compliance, with a strategic focus on information protection, assessment, awareness, governance, and enterprise business continuity. Microsoft Digital’s charter is also to influence and work alongside engineers across the company with strategic partners to build and grow their cloud products and services. As customer zero, we deploy these services inside Microsoft and then share best practices with enterprise customers at scale across the globe.
We’re looking for a senior software engineering individual contributor who is passionate about building modern engineer systems and processes that drives engineering productivity and velocity in digital enterprise. As a Senior Software Engineer in the Engineering Fundamentals team, you will have the opportunity to be at the center of key disruptive transformations and influence our industry’s Digital Transformation. We are focused on solving industry’s most interesting challenges in developing software at scale without sacrificing stability, quality, velocity, or code health.
- Design and develop large scale distributed software services and solutions.
- Adhere to and drive modern software engineering practices through design reviews.
- System design through well-defined interfaces across multiple components, code reviews, leveraging data/telemetry to make decisions.
- Develop “best-in-class” engineering for our services by ensuring the services and components are: well defined and modularized, secure, reliable, diagnosable, actively monitored and reusable.
- Expose and improve test coverage issues for services, organize and implement integration tests and resolve problem areas.
- Considers testability, portability/monitoring, reliability, and maintainability, and understand when code is ready to be shared and delivered.
- Gain a working understanding of Microsoft businesses and collaborates with mentors and leaders to contribute to cohesive, end-to-end experiences for our users.
- Focus on customer/partner needs through a data driven approach.
- Troubleshoot and optimize automation, reliability and monitoring of LiveSite.
- 7+ years of years of solid design/software engineering experience using large/complex application and various technologies.
- Proficient in Test Driven Development using C#/C++/Java or other object -oriented programming language.
- Experience in owning and developing features end-to-end.
- Advanced conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to design, develop and ship scalable, reliable and high-quality software solutions.
- Ability to partner with PMs and business partners to understand business requirements and translate them into technical designs while driving innovation.
- Great communication skills to collaborate cross-group and work efficiently within the team.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Design or a related field or equivalent alternative education skills.
How To Apply
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.