Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Driver, ECD project
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH is currently recruiting a driver to support the Early Childhood Development (ECD) project in day-to-day project activities
Key Responsibilities: Drive/ facilitate project staff, consultants, and visitors as needed, run office errands, deliver packages/mails, maintain office vehicle in clean and serviceable condition, follow up with vehicle maintenance regulations and licenses and make recommendations to the administrative officer for necessary actions .
This position is based in Kisumu
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain a complete daily vehicle movement log sheet.
- Prepare and submit to the admin officer monthly vehicle running and maintenance report.
- Assist in project workshops/training/meetings materials preparations and deliveries.
- Drive project staff, consultants and visitors as needed.
- Maintain office vehicle in clean and serviceable condition.
- Support distribution of project supplies/commodities to designated facilities.
- Run office errands, collect mail and deliver packages/mails as may be directed from time to time by the administration officer or his/her delegate.
- Assist with routing internal mails, photocopying, filing and making/receiving calls.
- Follow up with vehicle maintenance regulations and licenses and make recommendations to the Administrative Officer for necessary actions.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Ability and willingness to work extra hours when required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a pleasant and accommodating approach
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience of professional driving preferable in an NGO set up.
- A minimum of KCSE certificate holder or equivalent.
- Vast Knowledge of Kenyan roads and terrain, specifically in Western Kenya.
- Proper understanding of Kenyan highway code/traffic rules and regulations.
- Holder of a valid Kenyan Driving license.
You must currently have legal authorization to work in Kenya.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
*PATH has become aware of scams involving false job offers.*
Please be advised:
- PATH will never ask for a fee during any stage of the recruitment process.
- All active jobs are advertised directly on our career’s page.
- Official PATH emails will always arrive from an @path.org or @silkroad.com address.
Please report any suspicious communications to email@example.com.