Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Program Assistant, Early Childhood Development
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH is currently recruiting a Program Assistant to support the Early Childhood Development (ECD), MRITE, ppRTS (WHO) and TyVAC projects in day-to-day program administration work.
This position is based in Kisumu
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Providing meeting planning and logistics support- activities may include scheduling internal and external meetings, seminars, workshops, and other events as necessary, as well as coordinating event-related logistics, maintaining database of project contacts, and drafting meeting notes and coordinating review, distribution, and filing.
- Drafting project reports and communications materials- in consultation with relevant staff, plan and coordinate the production and distribution of monthly activity reports and other communications materials as requested.
- Ensure timely reimbursements of participants taking part in project activities
- Facilitate hotel bookings, transportation, logistics and other travel needs for project staff
- Maintain an up-to-date budget tracker for project activities
- Maintain an inventory of all project assets and consumables
- Monitor project schedules and work plans
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Administration or any other related field.
- At least five years of experience in program administration; provision of logistical support for program activities, inventory management, monitoring project schedules and work plans and ensuring compliance to policies.
- Demonstrated experience in documenting activities through reports and photos.
- Demonstrated ability for workshops/trainings preparation.
You must currently have legal authorization to work in Kenya.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
*PATH has become aware of scams involving false job offers.*
Please be advised:
- PATH will never ask for a fee during any stage of the recruitment process.
- All active jobs are advertised directly on our career’s page.
- Official PATH emails will always arrive from an @path.org or @silkroad.com address.
Please report any suspicious communications to email@example.com.