Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Business Development Officer – REF: BDO/12/21
Our client, a medium sized, licensed Non Withdrawable Deposit-Taking SACCO based in Nairobi is seeking to fill a vacant position of Business Development Officer (BDO). Reporting to the General Manager, BDO will have the overall responsibility of driving business development functions of the society. The officer will provide support to credit and education committee with the aim of increasing Sacco growth in areas like loan growth, deposit growth, revenue and membership growth. The marketing role is essential for overseeing the implementation of strategic pillar on membership.
- Develop comprehensive Marketing plan for each financial year.
- Develop various marketing strategies as per customer segments and needs.
- Develop marketing communication materials for new member recruitment and Sacco product marketing.
- Identify and implement various marketing activities that will lead to new members recruitment and SACCO product uptake
- Prepare marketing and advertisement budgets in liaison with the manager to ensure sufficient and sustainable funding for the marketing and advertisement functions.
- Develop appropriate marketing communication to address the intended purpose.
- Conduct market research on current trends in the industry, members’ desired needs and develop strategies for fulfilling those needs.
- Work with the General Manager to prepare proposals for partnership opportunities and own the entire process.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and the newsletter.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
Job Knowledge and skills
- Degree in marketing or a related field.
- Must have at least 3years marketing experience especially in the co-operative and banking sectors. Must demonstrate experience in business development together with the passion and attitude required for the job.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and capacity to creatively devise leading channels and marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Good interpersonal skills whereby he/she must be a good listener and be able to understand the needs of each member.
- Have a good personal communication skills and be able to generate confidence and loyalty from the general membership.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Proven track record of achievements in the business development
To submit your application, use the link below to fill out the online Application form. Deadline for application is 31 st December 2021.