Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Isuzu East Africa is looking for highly engaged candidates with a track record of excellence to fill the following position(s): Bodybuilding Engineer Vehicle Applications.
About Isuzu East Africa
Isuzu East Africa (Isuzu EA) is the leading motor vehicle assembler in East Africa, selling a wide range of Isuzu vehicles with a solid foundation established by the Isuzu brand’s automotive excellence going back over 40 years in the region. The brand has attained strong leadership in this market, selling over 100.000 units since the first vehicle rolled out of its Nairobi assembly plant in 1977.
With more than 15 models in its line-up, the Isuzu brand has dominated the new vehicle segment for nine years in a row since 2012, achieving a market share of 45.4% by end of 2020. This is a testimony to customer confidence in its vehicles, transport solutions and excellent aftersales service.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Manager, Bodybuilding and Design, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following functions:
- Establish and maintain vehicle applications portfolio
- Develop vehicle applications solutions.
- Interpret customer requirements and guide on appropriate product.
- Develop body fabrication working drawings
- Develop cost benchmarks and coordinate business cases for relevant projects.
- Coordinate development and regular reviews of vehicle application guide (catalogue)
- Participate in equipment sourcing and supplier selection & evaluation
Requirements and Qualifications
For appointment to this position, the successful candidate must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with second class honours, upper division
- Minimum B plus in KCSE
- Five years of relevant experience.
- Experience in truck mounted special application systems.
- Knowledge in fluid power systems.
- Proficient in Computer Aided Design (CAD) packages, preferably Autodesk Inventor Suite
- Valid Driving License
- Registered Graduate Engineer with the Engineers Board of Kenya (EBK)
- Innovation, analytical, practical problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
Please send your application and CV to:
The HR Manager, Compensation & HR Services,
P.O. Box 30527 – 00100, NAIROBI
Deadline 24th December 2021
Isuzu East Africa is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and gender equality.
The recruitment team shall Only contact qualified applicants.
Isuzu East Africa offers attractive compensation packages to successful candidates.