Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the below post:
Programme Quality Assurance Manager (1 Post) – Turkana County
We are delighted to be recruiting for a talented Programme Quality Assurance Manager to join our team in Lodwar, Turkana County. Reporting to the Programme Delivery Lead, this role is vital in ensuring that our School Feeding Programme is working towards programme excellence.
The role holder will oversee the Programme Quality Assurance team and be responsible for ensuring that the data that the Delivery team provides is robust, verified and that data gap are addressed. The role holder will be responsible for identifying data trends and issues within our school feeding programme.
The role holder will work in a highly collaborative manner across the programme development team and the delivery and operations team.
Key duties & responsibilities for the role include:
- Oversee the development and implementation of the programmes Quality Assurance strategies and systems for collecting, tracking, analysing, and reporting on key data within programmes in support of the Programme Delivery Lead
- Provide data quality management, basic data analysis, reporting, and using data for decision-making.
- Develop and effectively implement field monitoring tools for data quality assurance, including standardizing methodologies for reviewing, approving, consolidating, and reporting.
- Develop ideas for the continuous improvement of data tools, data collection platforms, and databases.
- Manage staff in conducting data quality checks in compliance with our School Feeding Delivery Model (SFDM) and MEL Strategy
- Ensure that field staff are following data collection SOPs and processes.
- Conduct analysis to identify programme trends and issues, including analysing by key programme variables and metrics
- Coordinate the support to the Programme Delivery team to strengthen their quality assurance and ensure compliance with requirements.
- Provide capacity development of Country Programme staff and field offices, including continuous, high quality technical assistance, training, mentoring, and coaching.
- To participate in the personal development review process and to identify learning and development needs of the Programme Quality Assurance team.
- Manage communication by ensuring that relevant staff, stakeholders, partners, and other functions within MMK are adequately supplied with all communication regarding MMK’s programme delivery information in a timely fashion.
- Any other duty as assigned from time to time.
- To represent Mary’s Meals externally as required, and appropriate, with communities, schools, and other stakeholders
- This role undertakes regulated work with children and is required to register with the Protected Vulnerable Group Scheme or local equivalent.
Qualifications, skills, and experience
- Strong commitment to Mary’s Meals vision, mission, and values
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, international development, social sciences and/or research or related field and at least 3 to 5 years of MEL experience in an international development field
- Excellent written and oral English skills, fluency in one or more local languages
- Robust quantitative data collection, analysis, and interpretation skills.
- Proven IT skills, including Microsoft Office, including Excel,
- Good attention to detail
- High analytic skills
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and meet deadlines
- Team management experience, including engaging and motivating a team of staff
How to Apply
Applications stating expected salary and CV (including contacts for three referees) should be e-mailed to email@example.com indicating the position title and applicant’s name in the subject line.
All attached files should be saved under the applicant’s name.
Deadline for receipt of applications is Friday, 7th January 2022 at 16:30 hours.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted via official Mary’s Meals email address.
Mary’s Meals never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.