Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Swissport Kenya Limited is recruiting for the position of Service Delivery Lead, Document Verification based at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
We are seeking a professional with a proven track record in leading, motivating, engaging and inspiring staff handling document checks and verification to ensure the delivery of great customer experiences in line with Swissport formula, procedures, policies and brand values.
- Plan and deploy resources to ensure that we are collectively successful by producing daily allocations in line with customers and operations requirements
- Ensure document verification is carried out professionally to eliminate illegal travel, human trafficking and forgeries((counterfeit documents, imposters and basic errors)
- Ensuring documents verification team are trained and motivated to deliver a consistent & excellent standard of service to our customers
- Liaise with the training department for creation / updating of the standard training materials to ensure the training program meets the operational need
- Constantly monitor new changes in travel requirements, as applicable to document verification, and implement applicable ones in a timely manner.
- Responsible for coaching, mentoring and developing the team
- Ensure available resources are used to the optimum level (monitor and control overtime payments within targeted budgets)
- Supervise/control and follow up on rosters, staff attendance and absences
- Lead the team to ensure we deliver consistently great customer experiences at every touchpoint
- Responsible for the disciplinary and incentive processes of the team
- Maintain, monitor and report on agreed key performance indicators (KPI’s) using all available tools and systems.
- Resolve all customer service challenges and complaints in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance with all SOPs and policies in order to meet or exceed regulatory standards and deliver the desired customer service experience
- Maintain and control activities to ensure work safety, health and environmental protection within the area of responsibility
- Initiate investigations on irregularities, accidents or complaints as per our standard reporting requirements
- Ensure good working relationship with customer airline presentatives in regards to document checks.
- Diploma or higher
- 5 years relevant working experience in profiling/document checks
- Good working knowledge of all Document Verification Processes
- Customer oriented
- Leadership and people management skills
- Problem solving and decision-making
- Planning and organizing skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Commitment to continuous improvement
How to Apply
Application Letter and CV Only Clearly Indicating Position Applied for Should Be Forwarded
Via Email: NBO.Recruitment@Swissport.Com
Addressed to: The Manager, Human Resource
Swissport as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available, and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
Closing Date: December 24, 2021