Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KSEIP-EIP Mentor – Mwatate , The BOMA Project.
The BOMA Project seeks a mentor who is passionate about alleviating poverty in their County and dedicated to their role as mentor, trainer and community leader. This is a full-time field-based position. The Mentor is responsible for the delivery of program outputs and coordination of activities at the location level. The holder of this position shall report to the assigned Mentor Supervisor.
- A certificate in community development, business management, education or any other training related to rural development
- Experience with teaching, training, mentoring and/or community service
- Served in a comparable and relevant position for a minimum period of one (1) year
- Shown merit and ability in work performance and results
- Strongly encouraged – Have a valid motorcycle license and experience on how to ride a motorcycle or (at least willingness to present a motorcycle license within the first 3 months of employment).
- Must be a native of the respective location you are applying for with working knowledge of English, Swahili and the local language.
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the desired qualification are encouraged to email their Cover Letter and CV including 3 referees and their current and salary expectation to: email@example.com and addressed to ‘The Recruitment Team’.
The subject line of your application should be clearly marked: Mentor – Mwachabo Location. Clearly indicate on the subject line the location you are applying to work in. Applications must be received by 24th December 2021. Late applications will not be considered.
While we thank all applicants for expressing interest in the role, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Preference will be given to candidates who come from and are currently residing in the respective location they have applied i.e. Mwachabo, Mwatate
** Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.