Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Are you looking for an employer who promotes individual excellence and mutual respect in a team-driven culture with a key focus on social empowerment? The Co-operative Bank of Kenya, “The Kingdom Bank” is the place for those looking to new horizon.
We are looking for a dynamic, creative and self-driven experienced professional who will be responsible for ensuring maximization of Bank’s resources e.g. space, land, furniture, equipment and machinery and that all Bank contracts, leases, licenses, etc are adequate and up to date at all times.
Specifically, the successful jobholder will be expected to:
- Manage bank owned premises, monitor rent payments and ensure that tenants have leases.
- Ensure processing of statutory obligations for bank owned properties.
- Site acquisition for new Branches/Departments and ATMs.
- Identify, measure and acquire space as well as negotiate leases for the Bank property (both leased and owned).
- Participate in development of annual and half-year recurrent budgets in respect to rentals and services as well as develop the Unit’s annual and half-year work plan.
- Participate in the Bank’s long-term space rationalization & allocation efforts.
- Provide support to the Bank in efficient maintenance and service of bank assets to ensure that assets are functional and in good condition at all times through administration of service agreements, contracts and leases.
- Review contracts and service level agreements for cost management, efficiency and optimization as well as tender and negotiate service contracts on behalf of the bank.
- Co-ordinate the engagements between service providers and the Bank in administration of contracts and agreements with the Bank’s Legal Department.
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes
The successful jobholder will be required to possess the following qualifications: –
- A bachelor’s degree in Land Economics, Building Economics, Real Estate or Law.
- At least 3 years’ experience in general property management.
- Project management and client management skills.
- Negotiation skills and Analytical skills.
- Business awareness.
- Experience in contract management
- Knowledge of the bank’s policies & procedures.
- Good understanding of contracts and contract law, land laws, and laws related to real estate management
- In-depth knowledge of property management, acquisition, and registration
How to apply:
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application letter enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com indicating the job reference number SCO/HRAD/2021 by 31st December 2021.
We are an equal opportunity employer