Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Davis & Shirtliff Group is the leading supplier of Water and Energy solutions in the region. The Group is Kenyan based and operates through a network of Kenyan branches as well as regional subsidiaries in Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda, South Sudan, DRC and Zimbabwe.
The company has a total complement of over 800 highly trained and professional staff spread across the region and seeks to fill the position of Junior Business Central Developer in the ICT team.
The Junior Business Central Developer will:
- Identify business needs working collaboratively with the project teams.
- Develop and deploy platform extensions on Business Central.
- Constantly improve the existing applications to match growing needs.
- Train users on the functionalities of Business Central.
- Participate in improvement of technical and operational processes.
- Build integrations with Business Central using API’s.
- Assist in identifying value adding technology opportunities.
- Provide on-going help desk customer support.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Graduate in Computer Science or a closely related field with minimum Upper Second-Class Degree from a recognised institution.
- 2+ years of Development experience on Dynamics NAV or Business Central.
- Experience in AL development.
- Demonstratable understanding of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience in Supply Chain Management processes in the ERP will be a plus.
- Working knowledge of following technologies will be an added advantage: Jet Reports, integration with 3rd Party Applications, Azure DevOps, Dynamics CRM and Office 365 Suite, including SharePoint, PowerApps and Power BI.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and people skills.
The successful candidate will join a dedicated and dynamic team of experts who derive satisfaction from “Improving People’s Lives through Providing Water and Energy Solutions for Africa”. Interested persons should apply by 9 January 2022.