Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About the job
Kiotapay is the ultimate platform for managing billing, collections, payments and other records with ease, accuracy and convenience. One app that brings property managers, service providers and their tenants together.
We are looking for a frontend developer to join Kiotapay team in order to build and grow our digital products combining usability with visual design.
You will be responsible for building client applications within the Kiotapay platform. We expect you to be a talented, passionate, & experienced engineer who is curious about new digital technologies.
You will be responsible for implementing the UX/UI design plan to develop and further build the robust Kiotapay platform.
Your role will report to the CTO.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Design and develop mobile-based features with responsive and user-friendly interfaces.
- Collaborate with other team members to test and deploy software solutions.
- Maintain high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Working with back-end data engineers on the design of API’s provided through the back end of the application.
- Integrate software components and maintain systems once they are up and running.
- Collaborate with other team members, seek help when needed, streamline workflows, and deliver the finished product quickly.
- Work with design teams and other company team members to come up with client-centric solution.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent coding skills following DRY principles, good understanding of security, managing dependencies, persistence, and deployment.
- Highly proficient in a Unix/Linux professional environment, git and GitHub version control.
- Proficiency building data-intensive React applications in a production setting.
- Experience with Flask Python frameworks that help speed up software development.
- Experience with writing automated tests (e.g. Pytest)
- Excellent experience with modern design patterns.
- Prior experience with teams that use CI and Continuous Delivery tools (Puppet, Jenkins, Celery, or any other CI tools).
- B.S./B.S.E. degree in Applied Math, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering or Similar Technical Field.
What We offer
- Competitive Salary package and a wide range of excellent benefits
- A chance to work with an incredible high growth team.
- Working in an environment where quality, teamwork, diversity and innovation come first.
What you may not like about us
We’re an early-stage startup. We are adapting to change rapidly. Priorities shift and plans can often change really fast.
Job roles may overlap and may often present a challenging but high growth environment.
We are a small and lean team rapidly growing.
How To Apply