Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
JOB TITLE: MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
LINE MANAGER:MAINTENANCE MANAGER
DURATION: FULL TIME – PERMANENT
Overall Role Purpose
The Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for assisting the Maintenance Manager in Management and Maintenance of the Academy’s facilities including infrastructure. Additionally, he/she will oversee the general maintenance and repair of all premises and ensure the provision of a safe working environment in a cost effective manner. The supervisor will support the Maintenance Manager in supervision of construction technicians, third party contractors and renovations projects.
• Supervision of cleaning services (Third party contractor) through daily inspection, collection of views from the various premises for improvement.
• Monitor utilities (Water, electricity, gas, diesel) use, reorder level and ensure proper documentation.
• Monitor request and usage of cleaning materials.
• Helps maintenance manager in typing of material specifications, purchase request, stores request, product creation, key issuance, and reporting.
• Check on the monthly cleaning reports and note areas of improvement.
• Oversee assets movements and space/room preparation.
• Check on the fumigation schedule, implementation methodology and liaise with safety officer on safety standards.
• Supervise solid waste collection and disposal through proper labelling of dustbins, emptying, sorting at the community cooker, burning and disposal/collection of non- combustible/ hazardous waste.
• Confirm heating degree of water from community cooker to dairy Unit.
• Ensure production of enough drinking water and plan collection time and bottles inventory
• Confirm compliance with statutory requirement (KEBS and public health) in the bottling plant.
• Ensure quality control and quality assurance of the drinking water.
• Ensure proper cleaning of swimming pool and water bottling room
• Ensure proper dosing of chemicals (Chlorine, PH minus, Ph plus) in both swimming pool and the water bottling plant as guided by the water quality before.
• Ensure proper records and documentation of chemical inventory, cleaning schedule, maintenance and material use.
• Ensure attendance of all maintenance work order request.
• Any other job as may be requested by the Maintenance Manager.
• Holder of Bachelor’s degree in Construction management or Civil Engineer or its equivalent.
• At least 4 years’ Experience in premises management and handling logistics with multiple partners/contractors in an international school set up.
• Hands on experience and can fix simple breakages.
• Experience in preparation of Bills of Quantities, interpretation of architectural drawings and supervision of works.
• Experience in Utilities management energy management and billing.
• Experience in CMMS administrative role.
• Demonstrated administrative, communication, organizational, logistics and task management skills.
• Ability to think creatively to improve the efficiency of systems and projects within the organization.
• Resourceful; able to develop and implement solutions to challenges as they arise in a dynamic environment.
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Please read the job description before you apply for the position. Only those who meet the criterial set in the job description will be shortlisted for interviews.
Send your application letter and CV as one document Tuesday 28th December, 2021 stating clearly on the email subject line The job title and reference of the position you are applying for. E.g. MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR – MTS/12/2021
Please note, only soft copy/ email applications to the address provided will be accepted.
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
NOTE: MPESA FOUNDATION ACADEMY DOES NOT CHARGE RECRUITMENT FEE