Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Tracom Services Ltd, a leading technology company that specializes in offering secure payment solutions is seeking to recruit a Business Analyst to work in its Nairobi office. Suitable candidates are encouraged to review the Job Description below and make their application for consideration to join a team of enthusiastic and innovative staff who are behind the company’s market success.
Your duties and responsibilities will comprise of:
- Working with subject matter experts, carry out research on information related to projects so as to gain a clear understanding of business needs related to the project, thus facilitating system design
- Evaluate the needs of the different stakeholders based on their objectives and concerns to understand how stakeholders expect the system to work and formulate requirements based on those expectations
- Articulate the requirements gathered and also balance them against what’s technologically feasible, financially and functionally reasonable
- Act as a bridge between stakeholders and developers, so as to bring about the understanding of not only “how” the work needs to be done, but also “why” it needs to be done in a particular way
- Define and prioritize the requirements thus providing a scope for the project and guiding the Project Team with planning
- Translate the requirements gathered into written specifications to be shared with the stakeholders
- Review the specifications with the stakeholders and ensure that they are agreed upon and signed off upon acceptance
- Translate the requirements into a technical design which guides the development team in building the solution
- Create the Technical Specification Documents with the development team and make clarification where needed ensuring that the development team clearly understands how the system is meant to work
- Assist QA team with reviewing the test scripts to ensure all function requirements are tested when performing acceptance testing
- Carry out a structured walkthrough and training of the system before the QA process
- Ensure compliance with company policies, departmental procedures and ISO 9001:2015
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor and the management from time to time
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/ Software Engineering or related field
- Five (5) years’ work experience in a similar position
- Analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Advanced technical skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Planning, organizational, and time management skills
How To Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications through https://hrservices.tracom.co.ke/careers/ by 15th January 2022. Due to the urgent need to fill the position, shortlisting will be closed as soon as sufficient applications are received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.