Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job location: Coral Bells by TSAVO in Thindigua.
Contract type: Permanent.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create invoices in the ERP System, and ensure correct posting to correct expense ledgers
- Ensure timely and accurate payment to the Investors monthly.
- Input accurate payment entries in the ERP and ensure that the balance in the system agrees to the balance on the bank statements.
- Ensure proper documentation and maintain a proper filing system
- Closely monitor the budgets and analysis report on any variances
- Interface with the banks to ensure smooth and acceptable operations
- Ensure that all financial queries from other functions are dealt with promptly to support day to day operations of the business
- Propose, implement, and promote financial controls while supporting on-time delivery of services
- Prepare statutory returns to the NSSF, NHIF and KRA for VAT, Withholding tax, PAYE and other applicable taxes
- Stay up to date with current tax legislation and ensure that the Company meets its tax reporting and payment requirements as set out by the KRA
- Highlight any potential issues of non-compliance in the organization
- Provide insights on cost optimization for different projects
- Preparation of audit file
- Professional Finance or Accounting Qualification including: ACCA/CPA/CIFA/CFA.
More Details on Skills
- Strong Analytical Skills, ability to see the why any result.
- Ability to create and implement more effective processes.
- Team player.
How To Apply
- Interested candidates should click on the following link to fill their application.
- In case of any issues they can go to tsavo.ke/fellowship and click on the FLYWHEEL option at the bottom.