Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Binance Exchange is the leading crypto exchange by trading volume and users, with customers in over 180 countries and regions. Capable of processing more than 1.4 million orders per second, Binance is one of the fastest trading platforms in the world. The platform focuses on security, robustness, and execution speed—attracting enthusiasts and professional traders alike.
About the job
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for a Community Manager who can support our online and offline presence in Ghana.
- Grow and manage our local online and offline communities via various social platforms
- Assist with Binance Angels recruitment and bonding
- Brainstorm, implement, and facilitate online/offline events, meet-ups and concepts
- Develop/maintain relationships with community leaders
- Increase reach, engagement and conversion through social media and content marketing strategies
- Develop/maintain collaboration with crypto communities/channels
- Produce unique content for social media (Telegram, FB, YouTube, Instagram, Tik Tok)
- Manage educational component of our Campus Ambassador Program
- Identify additional avenues to build community, KOL/ Affiliates Management
- Based in Ghana and understanding of local market
- Proven community management experience with strong ownership and emotional intelligence
- Strong execution and coordination skills
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter, managing social media : Instagram, Facebook)
- Experience in managing online/offline events
- Proven track record in managing and engaging communities via Telegram or similar channels
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency related terminologies and trends and have a liking for crypto cultures
- Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the crypto community as frequently as possible
- Ability to multitask with great time management skills needed
- Likes to educate and empower
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working conditions
- Flat organisation
- Great Locations with a highly talented and international colleagues
- Be a part of the exciting future of the crypto-currency revolution and work on the world’s no.1 crypto-currency exchange!
How To Apply