Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Brand Manager will serve as the Brand champion within the organisation with responsibility for driving the formulation of brand marketing plans and activities through identification of clear jobs-to-be-done and ensuring sound implementation with constant monitoring, measurement and taking of corrective action and thereby deliver the measurable marketing and communication objectives set for the year.
Key responsibilities shall include
- Using appropriate consumer/trade/competitor research data in identifying issues, opportunities as well as tracking the Brand Health and recommended remedial actions for brands/categories.
- Participation and input into the development of 3-year strategic plan and annual brand plans by bringing in brand and category insights based on solid facts from consumers, trade and brand performance.
- Lead the development, implementation and monitoring of marketing activities as outlined in the annual brand plan (ATL/BTL) within agreed costs and timings to assist in achievement of volume, profit and market share targets.
- Participation and input into the development and ensure execution of Category Range Architecture that clearly defines the core brand values, essence and proposition in consumer terms which forms the basis of all future marketing activities/programs.
- Accountable for the development and efficient deployment of brand annual marketing budget to ensure that expenditure is in line with the agreed brand plan.
- Input into the development of short- and long-term brand(s) gross margin plans and ensure delivery of the same through cross functional business teams in the specific brand(s).
- Lead the brand innovation programme geared at building value for the business by competitively exploiting new opportunities that not only meet consumer needs but that are also aligned with the business overall strategy and thereby build sustainable long-term value.
- Identify own training needs and initiate and own process of filing identified gaps as per provided intervention.
- Build positive working relationships with cross functional teams and support agencies
The ideal candidate shall possess
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business management, Commerce, Marketing or other related discipline with a minimum of 3 years’ brand marketing experience.
- A proven track record of managing brands through cross functional teams
- FMCG experience is strongly desired.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit their CV to email@example.com and reference Brand Manager in the subject line.